Sunday, October 24, 2010

Belle Isle

If you've tried to get a hold of me this week, you probably either been ignored or have heard me apologize profusely for not being able to talk as soon as I pick up. This past week was pure insanity. While this doesn't seem to be my heaviest workload since I've been at CCS, it has been the most frustrating semester so far. I feel like I'm constantly doing, never producing much of anything and never having what I fully need when class comes. It's mind-boggling and extremely distressing. Oddly, it seems to be in the air as the majority of my (graphic design) classmates feel the same way. A lot of us have 4, even 5 studios and it seems to be clawing at our souls. In any case, today Stacey suggested that we take a break and go drive around for a bit because it was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day out and there really isn't anything more depressing than being cooped up on a gorgeous fall day. Sooooo we took a break and headed to Belle Isle to play in the leaves and sand. Hopefully if I didn't get a chance to call you back this week(end), this will tide you over for a bit because there is no true end in sight for this busyness!

ENJOY, cause we sure did! :)



A beautiful day on the CCS campus :)


On our way


Very typical Stacey face


Such a nice day!!!!


Gorgeous Detroit (betcha don't hear that one too often!)


We found an off-road woodsy area to play in!



My beautiful roomie!



We decided we could take senior pictures for a living if this graphic design thing falls through :P


She's SO CUTE!



So many pretty colors!

More shots of the Dtown skyline




Gorgeous

Weee!

My attempting to be straight-faced face :P



She was showing off her nails :)

2 comments:

  1. hey you need a break sometimes regardless of how busy you are! And I agree--Detroit is gorgeous in your pics. Oh, and your roomie also has a gorgeous roomie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable (and a good photographer!)

    ReplyDelete