Saturday, October 16, 2010

And it begins

So this is my attempt at starting a blog. Let's hope that I manage to keep it up and that you all read it :) Since I obviously haven't posted anything this school year yet, here are a few pics to give you a peak about what has been going on....


This was before going out two weekends ago. We haven't been partying much this year which is probably a good thing, but we were excited to dress up and have fun. The two girls on the right are my roommates Stacey and Lauren. Kelsey is the one next to me. She is an almost-roommate. We say that she's the girlfriend of our room because she's always over but goes home to sleep :)

This is my regular studying spot in Detroit, BIGGBY!! It's about a 3 minute drive right down Woodward (I could honestly walk, it's like 5 blocks) and I go here for an entire day at least once a weekend, usually on Sundays. It's a great place that has many less distractions than home does.


I've also been spending a lot of time with (cousin) Patrick and friends. I love them lots and they're all fun to be around. This isn't actually Pat's room, but as you can see, he makes the world his jungle gym.



Soooooo yeah. First post. Done. And I have a surprise for you all that I will hopefully have up later today if not tomorrow.....it'll be complete with pics and will surely bring an WHAT THE HECK!? reaction from at least a few of you :) Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. So proud of being your first commenter! Love you and about time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, now we can finally know what's going on in your crazy life!

    ReplyDelete