Monday, March 7, 2011

5 hours and counting....

Heyyyyy you guyssssssssss!!!! Guess who is legal in less hours than you can count on one hand?!

This girl.

Thanks to my fantabulous friends, we're all going out to Slow's BBQ (a Detroit classic) before hitting the bars at midnight! I promise to be safe, no one is driving drunk, don't worry! Kelsey did my hair, and we're just about ready to go! (Note the earrings you got me Mommy!) Love you alllllll!!!! I'm sure there will be many a drunk voicemail to the fam tonight.


<3<3<3

4 comments:

  1. yay have a fabulous time! You look great~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday darling -- I am glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again!! You look great in the earrings and I do forgive you for the 3AM phone call!!! =P But it was sure fun talking to you while sailing on the CG tall ship EAGLE today!! Glad to sail in your honor!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair, happy birthday

    ReplyDelete